The Samsung Tab-E Tablet is one of the available device options for the programme. A 9.6 inch Android tablet with an IPS HD display, 1.5GB of Ram and support 3G network connectivity.
- 9.6-inch screen size,
- 800 * 1280 resolution
- 2 MP front camera
- 5 MP back/rear camera with LED flash
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8/16 GB internal storage + Sd card up to 32 GB
- 3G Support (dual sim support)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5000 mAh Non-removable battery
- Internal : 8/16 GB
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- External: SD card up to 64 GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Wifi hotspot Bluetooth: YES, 4.0
- GPS: YES, WIth A-GPS
- Radio: Yes USB: Yes,
- Usb 2.0 3.5mm
- Headphone jack: Yes
- Weight: 490 grams
- dimension: 241.9 x 149.5 x 8.5 mm
- Color: Pearl White, Metallic Black
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh lithium Battery (7300 mAh US model)
- Standby Time: 96 hours internet use Talk Time: 26 hours
Power and Performance
Samsung Galaxy Tab E is high performing device, supported by quad-core processor clocked at a speed of 1.3 GHz. The processor, which is believed to be a Spreadtrum, is paired with 1.5 GB of RAM. The 8.5mm-thin tablet runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system – not surprising for a device of this type and price from Samsung. An impressively powerful battery of 5000mAh capacity provides the power needed to enjoy the tablet.
4 STARS out of Five
This is great device to enjoy, with loads of great of features and compatibility with various android features and applications.
There is a little need for worry about power consumption; it adapts to lower power consumption; adjusts according performance depending on device activity - this enables faster web page load times, high performances for demanding applications, fasting multitasking and higher quality gaming.
With a 9.6-inch diagonal display, the Galaxy Tab E 9.6 will make for a great tablet for watching movies and other videos. The LCD touchscreen offers great level of clarity to view videos in great resolution.